Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ...Win Vista

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Seems like VDJ stores the scan info somewhere else. I've replaced the xml file with the old one but it does not seem to work.

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 5:46 am
Make sure you copy the virtualdj database xml file in the vdj folder,then delete the new one, you will get all your scan info as before.

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 8:20 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If it's 4.0 then you will have to have the windows user account name as part of the database name
example: VirtualDj Database (phillydj).xml

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 9:08 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In vista it stores the data in the "Virtual Folder" of the user.
Open My Computer, goto menu bar and click on Tools, Folder Options
Click on the tab View - for Hidden Files and Folders select the 'Show Hidden files and folders'
The two (2) check boxes right below it Hide extensions for known types and Hide Protected system files -- remove those checks and click 'OK'

Now do a search for VirtualDJ*.xml - You will find one in the result window with a weird path. Right click on it and choose 'Open Containing Folder' and there you go the location where you will find your xml, mp3database and other things.

---
Note to Dev Team - if you haven't loaded a Vista environment you may want to. Vista is a very interesting animal coming out of the Win95 evolution (Win98,Win2000, WinXP). There are somethings different and could be of issue. But for the most part I am loving it.

VirtualDJ and Vista (32bit) work great and I have heard that the 64bit version is just as nice to VDJ.
---

cstoll

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 12:52 pm
Thanks cstoll.

Mensajes Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 11:36 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)