Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help with MK2 and ASIO...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Okay i know this has been asked but im having 2 problem and feel it a different issue here...

First off i'm getting an "Error In The ASIO Driver" messege whenever I open VDJ. So i open up the MK2's folder and adjust it to ASIO ect...

Then I go into VDJ and set everything up so I have my MK2 as the primary soundcard, and my input is 2 TCV's... So then i'll go to configure the TCV's and i get a " Please Play a Time Coded Vinyl Or Check Your Connections Or Volume On Your Soundcard" messege... BUT the box that shows the TCV wave shows a signal in it... I have tried so many frickin settings i've run out and decided to ask here...

Im running 4.0 and it's running fine on it's own... The MK2 runs fine on it's own... But whenever I hook up or try to switch to TCV it doesnt work...

Another odd thing is that when I run the MK2 version of VDJ without opening version 4 the TCV WORKS PERFECTLY even though it's for only five minutes, but it pisses me off that the version i can only demo on works fine and the version i paid for doesn't...

Can anyone figure this out?

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 4:59 pm
djNAPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Oh yea I also get the "Error In The ASIO Driver" messege when I close VDJ and have tried both sides of the TCV thinking that might be the problem...

Mensajes Wed 27 Sep 06 @ 5:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)