Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: QUICK help needed for tonight...Video hookup

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

if this works for tonight it will be a miracle.

I want to hook up my laptop with VDJ Pro 4.0 to sen out video.

If I come out of it with S video, or DVI or VGA, the person at the computer store told me, whatever i have on the laptop screen will be sent out. Is this true? Is there a setting in VDJ or does it just know?

How do I send only the video/visuals and not have the people see what I see on the laptop?

Also my DELL XPS 1710 came with a STUPID 7 pin s video instead of 4 and this is making for a nightmare of a time trying to convert.

Any technical help is soooooo needed for tonight.

Thanks!

Mensajes Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 11:03 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
after you hook up the tv with whatever connection your using, just right click the desktop for monitor properties and make sure that the second screen is enabled

when you open up VDJ and choose where the video is going to be outputed too , there should be 2 options "window" and whatever the second monitor is, so choose the second and you should be fine

Mensajes Sat 30 Sep 06 @ 11:57 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
phil,

this a little general. "make sure 2nd screen is selected" please give details

How do I in VDJ choose where video is going to be outputed?

please give me more specifics regardig these 2

thanks so much

Mensajes Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 12:28 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
the video tab in the config settings of Virtualdj let you select what output to be used for the video
just make sure that windows has turned on the second screen in the windows display properties before turning on VDJ

Mensajes Sun 01 Oct 06 @ 2:41 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)