Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: will tcv work

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

will the tcv work with a cracked verison as you can see im a registered user with the mk2i just optomize about things bc i always here about these cracked versions i dont even know where you would get one of those but just thought id ask since everybody else ask about em lol...

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 8:57 pm
usually not, as many cracked versions are cracked demo versions (time expire removed), and the demo version dont allow timecode use for more than 5 mins, and only one deck.

Other cracked versions also work bad, as they have changed code, and therefor stability issues, and weird issues such as the well known loud buzz after a few hours of play (can even destroy your speakers)

On top of that, hackers often put spywhare, virus and other things inside the illegally distributed exe file.

Its definitively not worth using a crack... seriously.

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:21 pm
man u aint ever lyin lol thats cool just tryin to educate myself lol haha i just missed the special thing for the internet offer i was real busy last week and didnt get a chnace to purchase it so i was goin to do it this morning and i seen it went up i was like ouch lol..

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:23 pm
Lol.... :) Thanx. Well, there is no use in lying. So why not tell it straight :)

yeah.. the price went a bit up after the 4.0 release...

Still not too bad price, compared to others.. :) And so far its been free upgrades too (something other software dont give, as they charge for each such upgrade)

So its a good investment, but yes... price has gone a bit up..

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:36 pm
yea i looked at all that, but like the bad thing is you cant like get the tcv in america you have to wait like 10 days to get it or soemthin like that, but i mean i've had great service so far the only thing no body has been able to figure out is my rip vinyl because i have the lame encoder and everything it even saved a recording once but after that it kept saying impossible to save the file and thats the only problem i've had...

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:38 pm

Go to the config button in rip vinyl, and make sure the lame encoder (lame_enc.dll) is found.
If not, google for the dll file, and put it inside VDJ install folder, and locate it again in the rip vinyl config.
That should work....

TC is now sold and shipped from our US office, but yeah.. might take a few days :)

In the near future, maybe even before X-mas, you can go to your local dj store and pick up these vinyls. They will be sold as Numark Virtual Vinyls, and they work with VDJ ;)
At any local store that carry the Numark brand... ;)

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:46 pm
i done tried the lame thing like a million times even tried uninstallin and reinstallin lol...but its all good i guess lol

but the tcv thing has gotta be the best news i've heard so far i like that lol..awesome well when i get home in a few hours ill prolly be purchasing some stuff over here just gotta take care of some business first, u no how that goes lol...is the pro version 4.0 or what is it or just a pro version???

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:49 pm
The pro version is now at version 4.0 yes:)
and soon 4.1

It comes in two "forms":
- downloaded install file from this website (discount price)
- sent as cd boxed, by (snail) mail (higher price)

As a Hercules owner, you get an extra discount too :)
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/discount.html

Not sure why the rip vinyl dont work, I've not used it a lot, but maybe someone else at this forum would know :)

Take care of business;)

Mensajes Tue 03 Oct 06 @ 9:54 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)