Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: 4.1 Possible Glitch

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

As mentioned earlier 4.1 has been rock steady... No folder searching lockups, no studdering when hitting sync etc...

2 notes that maybe I can get help on:

When DJing a very low key event last night and running on AutoMix the entire night 2 times VDJ skipped right before automixing to the next song... Others times I noticed on the progress bar that VDJ seemed to be struggling (hesitating) when getting near the end of the song??? May be nothing but wanted to note... nothing has changed on this end and this never happened on 3.4 or 4.0

Second, I noticed VDJ sems to take longer since the 4.0 change to load a song to a deck... when you drag a song over there is a noticable pause at times before it accepts it.... I guess this could have something to do with files size etc?

Thanks,

DJ Vin.

Mensajes Sun 22 Oct 06 @ 10:27 pm
I havent had the pause when loading but the struggling Ive had. I shorten the time of the crossfade and changed the crossfade to "full" and this solved the problem for. This verson uses more resorces the 3.4.

Mensajes Mon 23 Oct 06 @ 5:16 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)