Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: PROBLEM PLAYING .VOBS

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

The problem that i am having is that if i load one of my .vobs into the player it either dosent load the whole file or starts at the end of the file. No its not any cue points that might be on the file because i cant see the whole wave form when loaded. Play the file out side of vdj and it plays ok with no problem. Is any on else having this problem also, and problem number 2 is that if i play videos and use my bcd2000 and quickly take the crossfader from one side to the next, the application locks up, this will not happen if i do it slowly only on a fast fade ????? Please help

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 12:14 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I think I can handle you last question and anybody please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have been playing with video files way long before VDJ came out with their great update. VOB files are huge and really tax your computer. By quickly moving the crossfader, you computer can't keep up. I'm not sure how to handle this problem without either updating your processor/ram/or video card. Help here would be great from the staff. One fix is to convert from VOB to MPEG1 or you could try MPEG2 first.

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 1:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you set your performance up in 4.x to Audio files then you may have the performance set to high for when using video files. Try re-adjusting the performance settings in the config. My recommendation is start clean (move the slider to the far right, then far left ), Check the OVERCLOCK if you are using a Laptop. Set you sound cards latency setting in the drop-down - don't be over zealous - use Auto to start with.

Now see how everything performs and start making adjustments from there.

cstoll

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 1:17 pm
Ok the problem with the crossfader locking up with the videos when i made a fast fade was due to the informous wireless adapter using the same irq as the bcd2000. Turn off the wireless adapter and all was well. But i still have the problem with the .vobs not loading the entire file in vdj it only plays the begining of the file and that is it, but out side of the program it plays fine ????? I need help on this issue bad cuz i have another gig on thursaday through saturday at a club..

Mensajes Wed 25 Oct 06 @ 5:35 pm
Can anyone tell me why im having this problem with the .vobs not playing right from the beginning of the file, the files play ok outside of VDJ What gives here

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 10:25 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Is this using AutoMix or Manually?

AutoMix - the Config, Options - ForceFade Enabled and Fade Length set to 0.0 (far left on the slider) that should help everything will play from 0.0 secs to the full Time of the track (VOB)

Manually - if it's jumping to the first beat or CUE when you load it then Disable the Auto-CUE

cstoll

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:56 pm
No the problem is, that the whole song doesnt load all the way, the file starts at 0 but dosent play all the way through. When the same file is loaded in another player it plays fine and all the way

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 2:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)