Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: MK2 and Virtual DJ 3.4 Issue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi,
I just purchased this setup today. I use the 1/8 connector in 1/2 out in the back to connect it to my stereo (testing for a show this weekend). I'm trying to get my headphones working so I can hear the cued song but the headphones knob seems to change the output as well as the headphones. I tried switching the plug to my stereo to the 3/4 Outs (the 1/8 connector) and it did the exact same thing.

Even if I set the headphone to Deck B while the crossfader is on A, I still cannot hear what's playing on Deck B. I have to set it to Split or Mix but then everything I hear in my headphones goes out "live" through my stereo. Basically whatever I hear in my headphones, is what is going out live.

Any help here? I've updated both the Hercules drivers as well as Virtual DJ and can't seem to get my HP working properly.

Thank you very much for any assistance,

Matt

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:08 am
Just a quick update. I think it might be a problem with my MK2 unit. To sum up the problem, the headphone selector is controlling the output from both the 1/2 channel and the 3/4. Should that ever be the case? If so, how can I change it so headphones and output are different?

Thanks again,

Matt

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:48 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do u have the following settings in the preferences

souncard - mk2 , inputs none , out put - basic

?

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 8:58 pm
I don't actually see those preferences. I click 'Config' in the upper right and I was looking for something like you mention, but I don't see them. I think since I use the version which shipped with the MK2 it's dumbed down.

What's strange is, I reinstalled the Mk2 Drivers, and then VirtualDJ and it works now if I switch the headphones to Deck A or Deck B. If I go to 'Split' though it sends that out over the 'live' output 1/2. I might have faulty box or something. I'm going to try it on one other machine and see if I have the same problem. If so I'm returning it.

Thanks for the response!

Mensajes Tue 24 Oct 06 @ 11:11 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)