Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Help needed for this (video)...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI all,

This is important if you can help...

I just noticed that when I am in automix mode for videos and the videos are transitioning, there is a very slight pause and the word "LOADING" quickly flashes underneath the video on the screen. it is noticebale.

I have an XPS 1710 NVidea 7900GTX card. VDJ 4.1 pro.

THis doesn't seem to happen other than in automix mode.

I have an LCD projector hooked up and it is appearing on the wall in about every other time the video changes.

I thought it may just be one type of transition but it seems to happen with a few.

It seems to happen more on the transitions when both videos are up at the same time like with the double window transition (as opposed to satellite boom transition)

Please advise from experience.

Thanks,

B

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:40 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Sounds like a problem with the video fader, do you have them linked?

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:50 am
can you tell me how to check this? If you mean video fader linked with audio fader then the answer is NO.

Also would this be the reason "LOADING" would appear on the screen in front of everyone?

Thanks.

B

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 1:59 am
yeah, cause the video fader is staying at the halfway point, so link the faders and the problem should be gone

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 2:33 am
Actually the video fader is going from the left fully to the right during automix.

That's not it- still quickly flashing LOADING during transition.

I noticed that "LOADING" is on the video frame of the video that is leaving not the one coming in if this means anything.

Anyone else?

Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 3:26 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the Audio fader might be moving left to right, but if in the Config - Video tab you need to click the link faders option to have the video fader move as well. Other wise as phillydj stated the video fader is staying in the middle.

Also, which transition are you using? CUT, CUBE, etc.

cstoll

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 3:31 am
Hmmmm,

I went into config, video and checked the box that said "LINKED Crossfaders" and it SEEMS that "LOADING" has GONE AWAY.

Which is great but,

since after the first hour I do not use auto mix, I just keep the crossfader in the middle and use the knobs on the mixer for volume and hit transition for video transitions, will this having linked crossfader affect this other stuff?

hope that was clear.

Thanks a whole bunch/

B

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:02 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
No, your fine! The link only works one way and that is Video Linked to Audio Position. If you do the transitions for video the Audio fader stays.

cstoll

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:06 am
Thanks for your time and help.

B

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 4:58 am
No problem, thats what were here for

Mensajes Fri 27 Oct 06 @ 5:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)