Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: last night with 4.1??

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

sreillPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It was a grade school Halloween function. 300 kids and me!
I automix a good portion as I am running games and give-aways etc...
first:
all week long I've been dealing with headphone issues. spent 3hrs on forums trying to fix. Finally fixed thanks to Philly DJ and some Frech posting. Thanks!!
Second:
Fired-up the system last night and automix would not load-in new songs. The cue points were on the already loaded songs but would not crossfade to new song. All of the sudden, it fixed itself! I think?
Third:
Then I noticed that each new song was starting at a lower volume? even fading in? As the crossfade was happening so was a fade in???
Fourth:
The cue points selected by VDJ were worse than usual. VDJ was starting and ending tunes (Like in the middle of the song) in real weird spots? Is there a way to automix from the beginning of songs?? Or, can we tell VDJ how to automix?
Fifth:
Swing in the Mood/Jive bunny cut off in the middle. I was judging some gitterbug contestants at the time.
Last:
The stress of dealing with all the kids and comp/software problems at the same time just isn't fair!
I can't trust VDJ anymore yet, I'm stuck with it!
Today, I have a big wedding plus ceremony and instead of sleeping, I'm awake writing this rant! Also wondering what fun lies ahead for me and my bride on her BIG DAY TODAY?
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this!
Double thanks to anyone who can help!!
Steve

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 1:40 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you have your auto gain set to 0? you should it's better
Also how is your crossfader set? Smooth will give you the effect you mentioned, you can try "Full"

Mensajes Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 5:11 pm
sreillPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Everything went well tonight!!
Set auto gain to 0 and switched to full crossfade.
Did not notice any weird stuff...

Mensajes Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 3:58 am
sreill wrote :

Today, I have a big wedding plus ceremony and instead of sleeping, I'm awake writing this rant! Also wondering what fun lies ahead for me and my bride on her BIG DAY TODAY?
Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this!
Double thanks to anyone who can help!!
Steve

so who got married??

and im glad it went well..

cheers

DJ Rudra

Mensajes Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 5:08 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)