Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Where to get SVP Plugins ? Or even Winamp ?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey,

look I like to utilize the Video/Plugin Function. Now there are a few Videoplugins in VDJ, but only the Sonique one seems to be what I'm looking for. I figured out that Sonique is long dead, and the SVP which could be loaded are hardly findable on the net. ( Now, I DON'T want to spend another Xhundred euro to get the ones for "professional user". )

So my question: Does anyone has got some links to where I can get some SVPs ?

Or is it really possible to integrate some Winamp Video FX, like some funny guy on the german Forum mentioned ?

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 10:27 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 11:02 pm
EXACTLY ! "Only for Pro Users"... Thanx for like...nothing.

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 3:53 pm
DarkJones wrote :

for pro use of video . (full screen) any ways u gota be a pro user any way so ...

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 4:04 pm
skyfxl wrote :
DarkJones wrote :

for pro use of video . (full screen) any ways u gota be a pro user any way so ...

this was clearly published in the feature matrix prior to purchase

the copy of vdj bundled with the mk2 console is like a gift to get people started

i personaly upgraded with in the week took me about a year to save up was 15/16 at the time

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 4:05 pm
Err look, if you gotta say something: Read the question and answer it or not. I am pretty happy with my Home Edition, its all I need.

But I won't upgrade to the Pro Version if the Visuals are limited to this stuff here, so just forget it.

@skyfx: thats the problem: VirtualDJ is SO crippled in any version but the pro, but hey its alright for what I'm doing with it atm. . Most probably I wouldn't buy VirtualDJ because I could spend the money on more professional equipment really, and I would be afraid that the Company invents another Level "Superpro" and then my software is crippled again ^^

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 7:40 pm

Mensajes Sat 04 Nov 06 @ 7:45 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)