Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Quick video effects problems/questions

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm having two issues with video mixing that I was hoping to get to the bottom of. First, the Sepia and Gradient effects are not working correctly. Whenever I select either one of them, I get a popup that says to reinstall them. I've done so several times with no success--and have tried to do so as many different ways as I could think of.

Secondly, I am trying to get the Sonique option to function while playing videos as well as audio files. (It works perfectly with audio). Basically, if I know there is a part of a video that I don't want anyone to see (i.e. nudity, explicit images, etc), I would like to click on the Sonique real quick to "cover up" the parts of a video that I want to censor. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance...

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 6:01 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i think there has to be no video playing to turn the visuals on

least thats how it was in 3.4

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 11:03 am
I think it's a good one

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 6:53 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@ Double image

You can surely hit the soniques on and off while videos are playing.

You can simply hit the sonique effect on button, or I have a shortcut key made so throughout the video you can integrate soniques while people watch the videos.

pretty cool stuff.

If you need more help just ask.

I assume your soniques are up and running no problem.

B

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 7:13 pm
Yes, my Soniques work fine when audio files are playing. For whatever reason, I can't activate them when mixing videos. The "Activate" switch lights up, but the effect does not start. Audio, no problem, video--problem!

Very wierd.....and annoying!

Mensajes Wed 08 Nov 06 @ 7:21 pm
hello

Mensajes Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 12:46 pm
Well hello to you to...

Mensajes Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 8:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)