Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Ok dudes, im sick and tired

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have been trying to broadcast my music with Virtual Dj. Ive posted messages before but they were no real use. One suggested it was a problem with my internet ports and such wihout explaining what to do. Only one was good and it suggested to not use virtual dj and use some website which name i now forget.
The thing is that i want to use virtual DJ... So could some patient soul outhere in the community could please please tell me how to broadcast music with Virtual Dj, not any other website, and please tell me step by step.

Notes:
I am using Virtual DJ 3.4

When i tell other people about the radio's IP adress when they open it is just a neverending loading time which then still after 20 minutes of loading on a blank page, leads to nothing.

If i broadcast in .ogg format it just keeps downloading something without end as well and no sounds or anything come...

And finally why the hell does it have to be so hard? Im no computer expert but im not a total fool either. However i now find myself having to ask someone to explain it to me step by step how to configure the damn thing. Please then do not ommit anything, ive tried for a while now please dont shorten any words, dont skip any passages thinking it may be obvious. Please.

Thanks in advance.

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 1:51 am
Honestly, how can you complain & to get support from VDJ when you ain't supporting them in return. You're using a crack. Not very many people will offer you help. Buy the program.

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 2:17 am
mate, first of all im not using a crack... i wouldnt be using virtual dj from home in fact i havent even got it installed from where im writing... I would be using it from a club which would have a legal virtual dj i would presume.... So please just answer without getting all moral and shit. I have worked for adobe in Italy and believe me i know how much cracking programs is the most disrespectfull thing one could do.

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 2:35 am

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 3:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
tis a good guide that lol;)

Mensajes Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 11:21 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)