Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Before I Buy... - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Before I buy VDJ 2 (because I’m ready to buy it), I need to know:

1.Should I make a back up copy before I register it or after?

2.How many installs are you allowed?—PCDJ allows 2 with FX.

3.Does VDJ 2 come with a comprehensive user manual—I want to know EVERYTHING that I can do with this innovative product.

4.Who do I thank for such an affordable and innovative product?

Double O

b.t.w. The sooner I get the first 3 questions answered, the $OONER VDJ gets my money. I’ll check back later for the answers with my credit card in my hand!

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 5:03 pm
(1) you will get an installer file, full version. Just keep this, and your serial # if you want to reinstall. Will need to enter serial each reinstall. No prob :)

(2) I'm not sure, but think u can install at all YOUR pc's. I got it running on my laptop and desktop pc

(3) YES! ;) a great manual in pdf format follows the install

(4) The great VDJ team ;)

hope to see ya as a full user later then ;) cool

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 5:27 pm
It's a one user licence, so you can install it on as many computers as you want as long as you're the only one to use it.

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 6:08 pm
Thanks dj-in-norway and Damocles for the answers. I’m a little surprised that someone actually associated with VDJ didn’t respond. Anyway, the next time that I post, it will be as an actual VDJ User.

Double O

b.t.w. A special thanks “(4) The great VDJ team ;)”

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 9:44 pm
Good News :)

Mensajes Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 11:48 pm
Double O, I confirm:

1) You receive a full version install.exe and a serial number for install

2) VDJ is a one user/ multi computer licence (for your personnal usage only)

3) A manual in .pdf format and a technical support.

4) The great VDJ team ;) (specially a dev staff for the incredible updates and new hardware:))

Coyote

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 2:37 am
Although I bought the product, the following links that I was provided do not take me to the VDJ 2 download:

If you own DJMixStation2 feat. VirtualDJ, please use this patch to upgrade to the latest version:

update_djmix2.exe

If you own a DJConsole from Hercules, please use this patch to upgrade to the latest version:

update_virtualdj_djc_v1.09.exe

Can someone please help me!

Double O

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 10:30 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if you goto the forum page there should be a box below your sine in name showing a link to download it. (you have to be signed in)

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 11:18 am
Thanks djzero; I just finished the download! VDJ needs to inform a new buyer that “you have to be signed in” so that you can put the serial number in your member profile before attempting to download. Anyway, now that I’ve finished the 40 minute and 20 second download, I’ll now do the 60 second install!

Omega One

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 11:38 am
Welcome on board ! :o)

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 11:43 am
Thanks Damocles; it’s good to be “on board” a software ship that's bazing a path through cyberspace. I know our destination is more innovation!

Omega One

b.t.w. The install took only 15 seconds.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 12:01 pm
Welcome Omega One ;) good to see ya here!! ;)

DJ-OB1-FROM-NORWAY... may the force be with you :)

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 1:12 pm
Thanks DJ-OB1-FROM-NORWAY.

Omega-Two-D-2

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 5:15 pm
Thanks also to DJ Walkers and coyote dj for responding.

Omega One

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 5:19 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome aboard Omega One

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 5:56 pm
Thanks clax; the software is virtuoso.

OO

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 6:03 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That's right ... and that's only the beginning. The future is at our feet.

Mensajes Thu 29 Jul 04 @ 7:10 pm
reygPRO InfinityMember since 2004
who or where would i find info about purchasing and recieving the program. i just purchased the program using paypal and i after the transaction it just said thank you and i will be notified by email, it stated on the virtual dj website that it should be like 5 min and it has been like almost an hour and nothing. do you have any info for me ??

Mensajes Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 2:30 am

Mensajes Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 5:08 am
Reyg:

I hope the link that dj-in-norway gave you helped—I know the feeling. If not, maybe you should start another thread called “I Bought But…”

OO

Mensajes Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 7:07 am
80%