Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Is the beatmatching better in v4.1?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have the Hercles DJ Console MK1 which comes bundled with Virtual DJ (not sure which version). Last night I dodnloaded the trial of VDJ 4.1 and I think that the beatmatching has been improved. Is this a recirded imprivement, has anyone else noticed?

One thing about the previous version I had that when I click the beatmatch button, is needed a slight adjustment every singe time to ge the beat properly in line, I always haev to pull the jog wheel back a little - and sometimes it was very difficult to get them seamless.

Has version 4.1 made significant progess in this area?
Thanks

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:48 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
version 4.1 has a totaly new and improved sound engine so yes it has :)

the mk1 console has vdj 2.0 on it

hope that helps

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 10:49 am
Thnaks, where ca I find further details on this?

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 4:46 pm

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 4:51 pm
You should learn to beatmatch manually (without auto features) in order to get the true feeling of being a dj. However, if you can't do this on your own yet, vdj does it perfectly for you.

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 7:09 pm
very true

Mensajes Fri 24 Nov 06 @ 11:25 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I am amazed at how long VDJ can keep the mix going without fading apart. That said, often I do tag teams at a club with other DJs and have to manually beatmatch to their music. I am able to beatmatch manually using just a keyboard with no problems.

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 7:06 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)