Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Audio problems when moving platter forward/backward

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has the same probs as me or even has a solution.

I originally thought this problem was linked to my icdx but on the weekend I decided to run bone dry on the laptop and use keyboard styles, no nuo4 or icdx via usb connected & also using an old school dual cd rackmount as a backup.

Problem that is occurring is whilst a song is playing on 1 deck, the song that I am cueing up by moving the platter forward or backward affects the song that is playing. It sounds like it is doing a pitch bend according the movement of either forward or backward. I notice it quite badly when I rewind or fast forward the platter quickly. Note I am using the mouse to move the 'virtual platter' on the default skin for movement. The problem also happens when im using my icdx to rewind and fast forward.

I have tried adjusting my performance settings but the problem still occurs. I adjusted it so far that the latency from when I push play on a deck, the delay is quite long its ridiculous.

I have just upgraded recently to v4.1r2 from v3.4. I had a separate installation of v4 and v3.4 running but I couldnt install the update to v4.1r2 because it was looking at the default installation directory which was 3.4. I was forced to upgrade, so now I'm solely using v4.1r2. I havent had any problems in v3.4... I also have disabled stuff I don't use in the windows device manager as well as in the bios in case anyone is wondering.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mensajes Sun 26 Nov 06 @ 11:01 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)