Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: No analyze + freeze

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all

I used my virtual dj 4.1r2 pro with my MK2 last week and everything worked fine, but when I open it today it doesn't analyse the songe anymore and the rhythm windows is blank except for the squares that indicates the beats, If I touch the Rhythm window using the mouse the program freezes and I have to kill it in tast manager. It also freezes if I bring the pitch up and down a couple of times

I've tried to reinstall but that doesn't change anything. I've tried to use it without my MK2 (after a restart of the computer) but it still doen't work

I don't think I have changed anything on my laptop since the time where everything worked fine. What have happen to my poor machine and software?

Regards
Klaus Mogensen

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 10:53 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try this go to startmenu

programs > system tools > system restore

you will be asked to chose a restore point chose the closest one before yesturday

and press next your computer settings will now restore to this time

hopefuly solving the problem :)

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 10:59 pm
Thanks. It worked

And it also helped me figure out what had happend. 'Cause it's never nothing now is it :)

A couple of days ago I read about making the EQ work in the headphones, at I downloaded the registry_tool and changed the setting but didn't test it. And it turns out that as soon as I use the registry_tool my VirtualDj stops working no matter what I do - so I guess this tool is not for me :-)

Thanks again!
/Klaus

Mensajes Tue 28 Nov 06 @ 11:48 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
glad to hear its fixed :)

Mensajes Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 11:54 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)