Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Auto BPM?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Okay, so I haven't used VDJ in a while, and just recently dl'ed the 2.01 version. I'm used to having it so that when a new track is loaded it autmatically adjusts the pitch. This does not seem to be happening in 2.01. Is there a setting I'm not seeing? Is this no longer possible?? Am I going to have to hit the Beatlock button EVERY SINGLE TIME before I hit play?

dave

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 4:20 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can change that in settings.
just eneble or disable auto bpm and auto gain in the fame settings.

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 7:06 am
a bit misleading name in topic..

think he is actually asking about BEATLOCK, so when draging new song, the beatlock will still be there (and move pitch and "beat" to fit the song that plays)

I dont use beatlock, so dont know.. maybe someone can answer

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 7:30 am
Okay, I'll try to clarify a little better. With Atomix and the earlier versions of VDJ, when I would drop a new song on the inactive deck, it would automatically move the pitch slider so the bpm was matched up with the song that's currently playing. I would never actually hit the beatlock button.

No matter what I try, I can't get this to happen in vdj 2.1. I'm just wondering if there's a way to make this happen. Every time I drop a song, the pitch slider is always set exactly in the middle. I Enabled Auto BPM and disabled Pitch Reset thinking that would do it, but it didn't. It's a feature that I really liked, and hope there's still a way to do it.

dave

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 4:57 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I never used that option but I will report this bug.

Mensajes Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 5:04 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Never use this myself either, but I agree, it's probably a bug ... Try installing 2.0 if you downloaded it.

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 6:20 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Since 2.0, Beatlock is a little different:

-- You can use beatlock to adapt BPM on the A or B track to the other one.

-- If Beatlock is activated on the playing song, its BPM will be changed when you'll hit play on the other one.

---> VDJ doesn't know which deck you want to adapt when loading a new one. So you have to check Beatlock manually and choose which one you want to use.

Clax

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:22 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ok, that's about beatlock, but shouldn't be the function "auto bpm" an independent one? I mean, even if you disable that function, the beatlock can still be used the same, so why is the "auto bpm" still there if it does not behave as it did?

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 11:45 am
btw, I think maybe the title I gave the thread might have thrown some people off. I installed version 1 of vdj. When I Enabled Auto BPM, as soon as I dropped a song on the inactive deck, the pitch slider was automatically moved to match the BPM of the playing song. When I would Disable Auto BPM, dropping a new song would always set the pitch slider to the middle ( 0% ). In vdj 2.1 it is always setting the pitch slider to 0% in all instances when dropping a song.

Thanks for the replies

Dave

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 2:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)