Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: VDJ freezes with BCD2000

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

dakozHome userMember since 2004
Hi all

i have searched several topics concerning this subject and didnt find the solution,

i have downloaded the latest version of VDJ 4.1 i think and each time i connect my BCD2000 controller after i mix 1 or 2 tracks the music stops, but VDJ is working.... its like a pause in music only... i press some buttons in the BCD controller and i can see that the buttons are pressed on the screen of VDJ.... this means that the program still is connection to BCD without a problem... but i cant play music... i press play and nothing happens...

i tried all the tweeks i found in the VDJ forums but nothing ... i disconnected hard disks... disabled lan...wan...wi-fi whatever... nothing works

the other day i selected from VDJ 2 sound cards for output... 1 the BCD2000 controller and the 2nd one my laptops sound card and used the headphones from the laptop audio output and worked fine.... no freezes no nothing... (i basically used BCD for output and laptop for headphones)

i believe its a problem with the channels and the outputs....

any suggestions ideas what is cosing it?

the original BCD software XYLIO is working properly with no problems but i really want to thanks
any suggestions?

Mensajes Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 2:54 am
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
dakoz which version have you downloaded..the full or demo?

Mensajes Sun 03 Dec 06 @ 12:22 pm
i have the demo version

but i cant pay 300 euros if the program freezes all the time

i'll check the irqs and get back 2 ya

Mensajes Mon 04 Dec 06 @ 1:55 am
wizzoPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have tried everything with the BCD2000. I have to say, I would like to let it work on my laptop, but it just doesn't work.
(Dell Inspiron 9400, 2GHz duo-core, 1GB DDR 667MHz, GeForce GO 7900 GS 256MB-onboard)

It doenst work with VDJ 4.1. If I config ASIO drivers, it craches, if I use a mapper, the key's not allways work, and no lets. Other programs just don't have what VDJ has, so that is no option. I bought it because it looks very prof and also it is bigger, the sliders and buttons are further apart. But I did mine back to the store, got all my money back and bought a Behringer VMX300.

With the MK2 console and that little, yet compleet mixer I have everything I need. The 2 decks are linked to 2 separate channels on the Behringer. (Only possible with the Hercules MK2).

Mixing is great now, the mapper works great with VDJ 4.1, I'm glade I have my Hercules MK2.

Mensajes Wed 06 Dec 06 @ 2:50 am
well i checked the irq and cant find any problems there

the console works good with its own software and traktor

only with VDJ has problems

anything else i could try?

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 6:08 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you use the version 4.1 rev2 of VirtualDJ ?

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 7:48 pm
i have version 4.1

what is rev2 ? how can i c it?

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 11:11 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 09 Dec 06 @ 11:30 pm
anbesHome userMember since 2006
This is happenig to me too. It freezes when i stop to use the vdj and turn it on again. I verified that i must changed some perfomance options everytime. So one time i mark an option and when i wanna to use the vdj again i must, for examplo, unmakr the same option!
Anyone could help me?

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 1:13 pm
KregCZPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 8:09 am
anbesHome userMember since 2006
My drive is already that!

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 5:21 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Have you ever installed MidiYoke and Bome's Midi Translator?. You have to uninstall them. Uninstall BCD Drivers of BCD, uninstall VIrtualDJ. Clean the registries from antyhing that has to do with VDJ, BCD. If you are not familiar with these, reinstall Windows (i know i know it's hard but necessary).
Install New BCD Drivers 1.1.1.0, VirtualDJ 4.2 and follow DJ Quintana's blog infos (Performance left, latency to Auto etc)
If it's not working then it's not your lucky day. Just kidding. This should work !

PS. Since i did that, i work with my BCD with the Wifi ON !!!!

Mensajes Fri 02 Feb 07 @ 6:17 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)