Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Samples: Headphone Preview

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It would be nice to be able to preview samples by headphone before playing them.

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 12:28 am
If you use a gigaport you can by placing the samples in a seperate channel now that VDJ supports ASIO. If not, well. You can't.

:)

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 2:11 am
don't have gigaport but thanks for the tip anyways!

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:30 pm
i would also like to see the sample pre-listen feature, if possible..

would be really needed... to prelisten if its the right sample, if it fits the song before playing it for the crowd etc :)

so... ditto ;)

Mensajes Mon 02 Aug 04 @ 9:46 pm
Then you need some additional sound cards or a sound card with multiple outputs. Then you are able to route the samples to a separate channel. This could be done with the advanded option in the sound configuration menu.
My current setup is like this
I have a d-vinyl 2020 with 2 stereo outputs. Those are maped to the left and right player. The samples are mapped to my build in sound card of my laptop. So the samples are also on a separate fader on my mixer. I could pre listen on my mixer and the volume is also been done with the mixer. For me this is a good setup.
Ewout

Mensajes Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 8:25 pm
It's a great workaround superstorm; unfortunately it wouldn't work for me on my setup as I don't have any additional available faders on my mini mixer. but thanks anyways, I'm sure your advice will help others.

Mensajes Sat 14 Aug 04 @ 12:59 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)