Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djpurdyHome userMember since 2006
Hi guys, first of all i want to start off by saying a big thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum, you all have made me realize how much i love doing this for a hobbie. Turns out that im getting my first gig...but all i have is my laptop, my virtual dj software and my hercules mk2..i have inquireed around for equipment help and set up tips, but have not been very successful. I have come to this forum to ask for help..with my equipments, vdj version 3.4, that came with my hercules controller, would i be able to do an event of 600+ppl, for close to 3 hours..i mix a variety of music from traditional indian, to hip hop, reggae, soca, dance, and rnb...any help would be appreciated, starting plz with is such a feat possible, am i dumb for agreeing to do this event or am i just too ambitious..also equipment tips, software tune up tips, and ANY KIND OF ADVICE REALLY WOULD BE HIGHLY APPECIATED!! PLZZ HELPPPPPPPPP, the event is 2 weeks away i want to practice as much as possible..THANK YOU ALL!!!

Mensajes Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 2:47 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 11:09 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)