Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Karaoke Zip FIles MP3+G Toolz

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a few thousand Karaoke files that are zipped with MP3+G Toolz 4. I have enabled codecs for cdg, mp3, and zip using the Karaoke CDG/ZIP decoder. All of the files work with PCDJ/KJ. Every time I try to load them with VDJ it gives me an error. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 2:45 am
You have to make sure that in your codecs folder that zip file is added with the karaoke codec associated with it, zip files are defaulted to NOT be placed in the codec area.

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 2:53 am
I’ve seen inside mp3+g zip files two songs… open up a bad file and see what’s their
I also zip, unzip, then zip again just to double check for a bad file .. If the file is bad mp3 toolz will stop and shows an error.

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 3:28 am
As I said in my prior post, all files are mp3 and cdg. I zipped them using mp3+g toolz. Under the codecs tab of Virtual DJ 4 I have the following:

cdg karaoke CDG/ZIP decoder
mp3 Karaoke CDG/ZIP decoder
zip Karaoke CDG/ZIP decoder

All of the karaoke files I have work great with PCDJ/KJ, but when I try to use them with VDJ it will not load the song and it gives me the dreaded "error" in the song title block at the top of the screen. I have unzipped them using winzip, and re-zipped them using mp3+g toolz 4. I know that all of the files are named correctly because I received no error messages from mp3+g toolz and the files work in other KJ programs. The long skinny......it isn't my files.

I would stay with the other program but my crowd got hooked on the videos. Now they want karaoke, but VDJ is not wanting to play nicely. This seems to be the last hurdle before all of the business systems transfer over to VDJ. Unfortunately I have more of a demand (at this point) for DJ and Karaoke than I do for video. I know that will change soon, but I need my KJ!

I've enjoyed the program so far. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 3:43 pm
I have a friend that had the same problem, works with PCDJ but not with VDJ…

Do you have the original disc???

Mensajes Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 5:43 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)