Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: multi instance and a delta 1010 sound card?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am going to get vdj pro, a nuo4 midi mixer, 2 gemini cdt05's, audio delta 1010 and all i wanna know is if vdj will work in multi instance mode with this one sound card? i want to be able to mix three or four decks at once and if this vdj will let me do that then im sold!!!! i use final scratch 2 and traktor 3 and i love it but i want to do video now so i have to switch!!!

thanks dj caraby

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 1:35 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
i belive this card has enough inputs for 4 decks and should support multiinstance mode

does any one esle have any thoughts?

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 1:44 am
so would it be better to go with this or 2 seperate sound cards? also i've read in these forums that pepole are having trouble mapping the nuo4 in the new version (4.1) of vdj? has that problem been fixed?

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 3:44 am
djcaraby wrote :
so would it be better to go with this or 2 seperate sound cards? also i've read in these forums that pepole are having trouble mapping the nuo4 in the new version (4.1) of vdj? has that problem been fixed?

id would be more ideal to use 2

yes i belive it is solved with a new maped file

Mensajes Sat 23 Dec 06 @ 11:52 am
thanks so much for answering my ?s you have been a great help and after x-mas, u will see that my profile will change!!!

Mensajes Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 12:20 am
happy holidays :)

Mensajes Mon 25 Dec 06 @ 12:22 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)