Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Disortion From 2nd Soundcard?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

So I use virtual dj with my Vestax VMC-004 Mixer. It is connected through 2 soundcards which are: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum(1st) and a
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE(2nd). Well here is the problem when i play a song through the second soundcard it is played as if it is the bitrate is extremely low that you can hear distortion every couple of seconds. I used to use an onboard soundcard which gave me the same results. But when i play it through the first soundcard it plays well as it is supposed to.
The problem persists even when i change the cable, mixer channels and settings on virtual dj.

Can anyone please help me out?

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:37 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:39 am
What do i need to adjust in config?

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 1:51 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
In the Config, go to the performance tab - if you have never adjusted it then the PRESETs slider will be at the second (2nd) setting from the left. Some suggestions -
Leave the slider where it is and change the Sound Card Latency drop down from 512 to AUTO.
If that doesn't help - slide the slider far left and again adjust the latency drop down to AUTO.
Again, if still no luck try putting a check in the OVERCLOCK.

Check back and let us know how things go - and make sure you update the DirectX first.

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 9:28 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
have you got the 4.2 demo as this issues now resolved on it =)

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 11:35 am
Yep seems to be fixed in the new version :D

Thank You All For Your Help!!!

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 4:51 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
its all good :)

Mensajes Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 4:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)