Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules MK2 Please HELP ME!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I'm trying to get my MK2 to work but since I got it I've been not able to use it, now I installed VDJ 4.2 and I don't even get sound out of it, is there any settings that I need take care of?

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 5:28 am

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 5:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
to confirm

you have

input :none
output : basic
card : mk2

and the volume is turned up on the mk2 software and windows volume control :)

Mensajes Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 9:27 am
Thanks guys for your help, finally I got sound out of the MK2 after I download the mapper, but still I have the following problems:

The only way to get sound to the speakers from the main outputs is by having the headphones knob on mix, so I’m not able to listen to anything on the headphones because if I move the knob to any of the decks then I lose the sound on the main output.

Also if I start VDJ and try to mix right away I can’t. For example when I start playing deck A sound comes ok, but as soon as I droop a song on deck B I lose the sound of the active deck even thought it’s still playing.

I have the setting for the mapper as it appears on the blog and make sure that the ASIO is active on the console driver. Also I’m not able to use the jogs to scratch and there is a hissing noise all the time.
Any suggestions on what I need to do to fix all that.

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 6:16 pm
do you use 4.2?

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 6:20 pm
yes I do, also I downloaded the update for directX

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 6:31 pm
have you pluged the speakers into 1/2 ?

channels 3/4 are used for headphones

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 7:44 pm
Yes, they are plug to 1/2

Mensajes Sun 14 Jan 07 @ 8:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)