Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: I have one word for you - REWIRE!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is it or is it not feasible to make VDJ Rewire enabled. This would make it compatible with programs like Ableton LIVE, Rebirth, Reason, Cubase, the list goes on. I mean you are putting your product out there for professionals why not take advantage of this feature.

I REALLY want to use VDJ along side Ableton LIVE for live sets. For starters Ableton live doesn’t give me MP3 support or the fantastic preset loops that VDJ does. There has to be others that would benefit having VDJ tempo synced to other apps.

Anyway check out the Rewire technology, it’s free to use and I believe it would make VDJ a better product.

Mensajes Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 8:56 am
I for sure would love to see this added if the Team feels this is a direction to go....

It seems like the technology of the future, letting different audio-programs work together. You could have a software pro mixer or a midi synth program running along with VDJ, or any other thing that has Rewire support.. :)

Would be spesially cool for house dj's almost making music on the fly.. or remix dj's wanting VDJ in a "studio" setting.

after all :
"There are no costs involved. Propellerhead Software will administer the authorization, copyrights, logos and trademarks. The company will also provide the licensee with technical support, free of charge."

some of the more pro studio support Rewire already, and guess there will be more to come

Mensajes Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 10:42 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes yes yes... please add support

Mensajes Tue 10 Aug 04 @ 9:20 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Im glad you guys agree, if more people jump on the boat, this might be added to the next release of VDJ...

Mensajes Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 2:17 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I would love to see Rewire ;)

Mensajes Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 5:15 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)