Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Weird sounds when mixing?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

atruchePRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have the setting to best quality in the performance window of VDJ 4.2, and I get a weird muffled sound when I adjust EQs and the fader when I'm mixing one song to the next? Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way to avoid that?
Thanks for any input.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 5:47 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes, don't use Best Quality. Lower your performance setting. Your computer may not be able to handle the Best Quality level. Also, you can look at your Latency setting - possibly try changing that to Auto. But, you need to play with the settings and figure out what gives you the best performance and best audio quality.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 7:16 pm
You don't give much information about your setup. But I had a muffled sound too, from the moment I touched a button. I use 2 soudcards, and I found out that if I unchecked the 'safe mode' (look at performance), my problem was solved.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 7:26 pm
atruchePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Thank you for the tip. I'll try the 'safe mode' thing. I think my computer should be able to handle best quality, it's a Athlon Duo Core 4600 with 2 gigs of RAM.

Mensajes Fri 12 Jan 07 @ 10:53 pm
woooooooooooooooooooooooo i think that could handel best quality

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 8:57 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
atruche wrote :
Thank you for the tip. I'll try the 'safe mode' thing. I think my computer should be able to handle best quality, it's a Athlon Duo Core 4600 with 2 gigs of RAM.

Well that might be the case, but what other stuff do you have running in the background that could interfere with VDJ's performance?? Things like wireless network, anti-virus, etc? How stripped down to the basic essentials have you done?

Mensajes Sat 13 Jan 07 @ 10:49 am
Cstoll hit the nail on the head with that one. Try running a program like Game XP or End It All and remove any processes you don't need running. I would also say do this at home first to see what needs to run and what doesnt.

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 12:32 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
check my blog aslo for some optimisation tips :)

Mensajes Mon 15 Jan 07 @ 12:35 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)