Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: BCD cue

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djebouPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I know in the previous version of vdj when you press on the Cue botton on bcd while the song is playing it just restart the song from the cue point.
but in the current version it goes back to the cue point and stop.

Is there anyway to get it back to the way it was without downgrading?

Mensajes Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 11:10 pm

Download the mapper, its in the tool section.
You can change the way buttons behave with that...

Mensajes Wed 17 Jan 07 @ 11:24 pm
i downloaded mapper but it do the what i wanted it to do that is what it does
It goes back to cue and stop. I want it to go back to cue and continue playing like most modern cd players.i'm runing vdj 4.2r1 and i can get it to do it but in verson before this one, it was doing it

This is what the mapper does

"jump to start, cue1, cue2, cue3(stop function).
If you are pointed on cue1 or cue 2 or cue3
the leds 18 or 19 or 20 flash to indicate the cue pointed. "

how do i change that stop function to continue function

Thanks for any help

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 12:14 am

Hmm, sorry about that, I see the BCD2000 mapper is not a real mapper, that is it cant be used for custom mapping of keys.

The cue behaviour you want will be added back in next version I bet, as many did not like it being changed to what it is now.

So, wait for that, or map manually yourself, by disable BCD2000, and enable midi, and map buttons as you like, or import the already made midi map from your VDJ folder (XML file).
Easy to change too, from cue_stop to cue_play

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 12:30 am
i imported the midi file and tried changeing it to cue-play but ther was no cue-play option
the only options available were
beatlock
cue_stop
mix
pause
Pause_stop
Play
Plat_n_loop
play_pause
Play_stutter
reverse
select
stop
sync
sync_nocbg
unload

and i tried opening the xml file in note pad and change the cue_stop to cue_play but it would so when i load it in

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 1:05 am
Sorry, I'm a bit tired today...its not cue_play (no such thing.. lol)

The function you need is called goto_cue.
Change cue_stop to goto_cue

This will act like this:
- If the track is NOT playing it will go to cue.
- If the track IS playing, it will jump to cue and play from there.

If you imported the BCD2000 midi XML, you can change the value in VDJ Keyboard shorcuts, or at the XML too, and import again.

Hope that helps;)

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 1:26 am
sorry for bordering you but i got to set to goto_cue it worked fine but i couldn't set the cue point
It worked on the cue point that was set before i change it but now how do i change the cue point from the controller because i can;t set the cue point with the cue button after the change

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 1:48 am
damn, good point...

hmm, cant have both true..

(will get it added back like it should be in next version)

But until then, you need to map one of the other buttons for set_cue, sorry...

The only way to have a different function for a button in play mode (jump and play) vs pause mode (set cue), is a mapper (you can ask at plugin forum, for Moramax to change, I'll talk to him too), or wait for new update.

Sorry about that.

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 2:07 am
if i downgrade back to the previous version will i have it . because i use to have it b4 i upgraded

Mensajes Thu 18 Jan 07 @ 2:11 am
anbesHome userMember since 2006
I'm finding this same problem! I've instaled the "dll" mapper and the xml midi! I've changed the values of button 18 and 26, that is the "cue" buttons. The correct command is "cue_stop". But It's not working anyway! in my skin, using mouse or using "c" - macrokey, it works. It's just with the Bcd that it doesn't work!
What to do?
Obs: I've selected both the "bcd" - controller and MIDI! Is this correct?
Tks

Mensajes Thu 01 Feb 07 @ 2:29 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)