Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Issues with Gigaport AG **Please Help**

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hi all,

I've been searching through the forums and others to in hope i can solve this, i'm not sure if i'm missing something so if you could please talk me through what i need to do..
All day yesterday i was trying to sort out the TCV With Laptop and all i kept getting was, "error with sound card, Not enough Channels"
I've installed removed reinstalled, tried the ASIO4ALL software and i can't get Nothing to work ...
I'm really stumped, I see in the Gigaport Control when i config from VDJ the Output and input both paded out and i think i need to get it so it inputs...

I'm not a Wiz with all this so any help in configing this so it works would be great...

I really need to get this sorted asap
Thank so much in advanced
Steve

Mensajes Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 1:46 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Steve - the Gigaport AG is an OUTPUT only sound card. You need to find a card that provides INPUTs. Some here use the U46DJ from ESI ( http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=60&page=1 ) but there are other options out there.

The big thing to remember is that using TCV requires STEREO inputs. The TimeCode is split between a left and right signal and if VDJ does not see both then the TCV won't work.

Mensajes Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 4:43 pm
Ah Ha....... Thank you so much for the reply .. I had a feeling i'd got the wrong one but with seeing people mentioning it i thought should be right... Oops... lol

Thanks again its greatly appreciated

Regards
Steve

Mensajes Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 4:50 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)