Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: hercules mk2 play problem.. help!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Am sorry if this subject has bin covered already, but i just couldn't find anything that helped..

Ive had my hercules for a little over a week now and i love it to death! virtual dj kicks some behind!, but i have 1 big issue, after a few days of perfect service, the play button just quit working. play works on the keyboard as well as when you click the button on the screen.. Everything else works fine.. all the effects, loops, even the cue button but play just doesn't respond. one funny thing is that when i play a song using the play button on the keyboard the hercules play button lights up, but still doesn't play.

So as a final resort, thinking my computer had issues, i installed the software on my friends laptop, worked fine the first few times we used the software, but after the third or fourth time.. same problem!! please help me fix this problem cause i would hate to give up this system.. thanks

Mensajes Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 7:27 pm
my system doesn't seem to have any conflicts! ive spent the week digging up, but everything seems fine.. is there anything else i could try?

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 2:11 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
what os version are you using?

and are you using the latest xp driver 2006 cmd1 or the vista driver 2007 cmd1

because this is needed for correct funtioning with the latest console softwares

Mensajes Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 12:19 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)