Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: v 1.02 (shift_loop)

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

After installing v 1.02 and messing around with the shift_loop shortcut, I gotta say it's pretty cool. It's cool to use during a part with vocals. It's a nice feature.

When I first dl'ed vdj I was impressed, but after a little while started to feel like i was using atomix again. But after I started messing with shortcuts, i've realized that vdj is a lot more powerful than atomix. So I reccommend to all users that you really mess around with all the shortcuts and start customizing your controls. You'll get a heck of a lot more out of your mixing.

phatty720
dave

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 5:28 am
i love VDJ ... it has pretty much every feature i want in a DJ program. The only thing I CANNOT stand is the bloody default interface .... and sure enough ... the skin converter program doesn't work on the JN-Classic skin.

I love the sound quality .... a MUCH improved engine. As far as it feeling like atomix ... well the program is based on atomix .... what can I say LOL !!!

It still bugs out on me ... but that will eventually bug-free down the road.

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 6:41 am
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What is the shift_loop and how do you use it?

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 10:19 am
You can add it to a key from the shortcut menu, if you put key , value -1 and . +1 then these keys accordingly shift the start and end points of your current loop by one beat left and right.

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 2:47 pm
BTW may i add that yes, this is very good feature! Try having a 4 beat loop and then assign keys with -4 and +4 values, this allows you to make nice remixes of the songs live (by looping the best parts dynamically of course) :)

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 03 @ 2:54 pm
Can you please explain the shift_loop function again because I still don't understand it.

GnoedeL

Mensajes Fri 25 Jul 03 @ 8:55 pm
after you have added the new shortcut keys as explained above, play a song and enable normal loop. Then use the new keys you assigned to move the start and end position of the playing loop by the amount of beats you assigned to the key.

Mensajes Fri 25 Jul 03 @ 11:53 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the best way to understand it is trying (or testing) it

Mensajes Sat 26 Jul 03 @ 7:26 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)