Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: how to display what i want only????

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

does the VDj have a configuration project throw a projector only the videos?? beacuse here is the thing i can project the whole screen from my laptop my i only want to project the video not the whole screen??? how do i do that?

Mensajes Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:26 pm
The other output should have several options, S video, component or composite. You pick the one that will work best with your projector. Connect to the projector, BEFORE YOU BOOT. Now boot up. Configure in Windows or your video cards menu, for dual output. In VDJ>config>video>video output put a check in the activate box. In the TV Output puldown, you should have 2 options. Window or your video card, select your card. Put a check in the use hardware acceleration, Decode while hidden, Activate on load, hide Logo, and use this plugin for audio-only files boxes. If you don't have the Sonique plug ins, forget that last box. Say OK. Load a video into a player, make sure the video mixer is set to that player. Now, you should be ready.

Mensajes Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:33 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
connect your pc , and then boot up

right click on your desktop

press properties

go to the settings tab

you will see 2 monitors

right click on the second monitor and tick attached and then press apply

then on virtual dj options go to video and select your second monitor as the output and your good to go :)

Mensajes Mon 26 Feb 07 @ 10:34 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)