Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: 128 kbps

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hi all,

I think it's time to have a good quality streaming radio, so let's ugrade it to 128 kbps. DJs, if your connexion is fast enough, please configure VirtualDJ to stream in 128 kbps. Else, you'll still be able to mix in 96 kbps. We're going to test this for 1 or 2 days, and we'll continue in 128 kbps if all is ok :)

--

Bonjour à tous,

Je pense qu'il est temps d'avoir une radio de meilleur qualité sonore, c'est pourquoi nous allons la passer en 128 kbps. DJs, si votre connexion est suffisamment rapide, veuillez configurer VirtualDJ pour streamer en 128 kbps. Sinon, vous pourrez toujours mixer en 96 kbps. Nous allons tester ça pendant 1 jour ou 2, et on continuera en 128 kbps si tout va bien :)

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 12:29 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
^^ hé hé !!! n'hesitez pas à poster ici pour faire remonter les problêmes techniques rencontrés.

Do not hesitate to use this topic in case of problems !

(kör min höna !!!!)

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 12:41 pm
great :)

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 2:07 pm
yeah !!!

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 3:21 pm
pdnmusic wrote :
kheyo wrote :
yeah !!!

bien! super! great!

Yeah !!! :))))

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 5:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Excellent Work!!!

128Kbps and 200 slots :-D, fill it boys !!!

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 5:34 pm
good mates, maybe the website is coming soon too :p

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 7:07 pm
Many big improvements in the "heart-motor" of the new web site are being code now.

That's why it's taking time.
It's not an easy task to do. Thanks to understand the patience of ours supercoders . They are perfectionnists and do not want to give a buggy stuff. I can't go further in details to explain you what or what because it is too complicate but it's an huge work.

As you have notice too : the "music loop playlist robot" is back + jingles. The radio will not have white dead noises anymore at each single seconds of the days or the nights.
Recorded future house electro mixes are welcome. Just have to contact me if you want them on the radio.

And once again : thanks to the shadow men who give us the chance to mix in 100% direct live...it is not so common to find a radio on which the one it is possible to do it so .........

................Roule Ma Poule :)))))

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 1:15 am
Hello My Shaggy !!! How are you ?

Yes Phil gaves the right answer : for everyfile I wanna share : I'm using Pando. (Pando.com) easy, sure and safe. then after you right click on the file you wanna send and hop !!!

the mix has to be about 30-40 mn in 128 for ex.

bye bye Dear !!!!

Mensajes Wed 14 Mar 07 @ 3:39 pm
nonnoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I think that its should pass to 128 kbps.

Dj Nc..

Mensajes Fri 23 Mar 07 @ 8:25 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)