Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: more video shtuff........

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

coupla things ......is there anybody out there in internetland selling legal downloadable videos ?? i don't have promo only videos yet but probably will soon,yet i would prefer to just dl singles a' la carte.......

also i am having a problem w/ 2 dvd's that i really like........when i first ripped them w/ Smartripper,certain tracks were screwed up.....now even when i completely delete the whole dvd and re rip the same parts are bad again!!!!!!@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$# is it the ripper or the dvd.....the dvd's are Ciara goodies (good for mobile parties and the strip club) and one fer my head really which is the Cream reunion concert ......these are store bought discs......

i was perusing Marcel's video thread and a lotta cool topics there.....i agree ,someone said there is no downside to video.......

i have been taking my migration to VDJ very slowly because there's a lot to get used to and because i believe Murphy was an optimist....... even so the little bit of music video ,combined with all the useful and also funny text msgs and sonique and slideshows is having it's impact.........the one school knows i have video cuz another school told 'em......the babes at the strip club DO want the videos even though it's competition of a sort w/ them ....etc.....there is no downside.......also right now when i have so few vids.......the teaser value is huge....i only do a video about 2 or 3 an hour and they want more.....

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 7:25 pm
Promo Only and Screenplay are working on a service for downloading videos legally.
No date has been set as to when this service will be avaliable.
DJ Angel S

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 8:14 pm
thanks ......i'll check out there sites .....i would prefer a' la carte as opposed to buying entire discs

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 8:23 pm
I believe it will be and a la cate type of services. You pick what you need.
It will be something similar to itunes.
Check out the forum I believe there are doing something similar for audio in canada that is only available in canda for now.
Now don't slam the door on your hand again.
HE HE
DJ Angel S

Mensajes Thu 01 Mar 07 @ 10:11 pm
the hand is fine thanks, it's the foot that was in my mouth from gettin' po'd at mp3jrick that hurts.....

Mensajes Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 8:02 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)