Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: Problem with forums.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I have a problem with these forums. Sometimes I can log on but sometimes I can't and it says: "you must be logged to sign in."

Please help.

Mensajes Sat 18 Sep 04 @ 3:17 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
- Do you have to try much times ?
- When the probleme starts, are you able to log in after during your windows session ?

Mensajes Sun 19 Sep 04 @ 10:44 am
you have to enable cookies... also, some firewall settings can cause such problems...

try lower security level for Internet Explorer and/or firewall

Mensajes Mon 20 Sep 04 @ 12:15 pm
spindemPRO InfinityMember since 2004
duffsterlp I have been having this problem for the last couple of months too!

I can login at home on occassions but my office pc is a no no. I get the same message as you 'you must be registered' etc etc etc

If you delete the cookie @virtualdj that SOMETIMES helps.

Maybe the VDJ team should look into this as no doubt there maybe other people with the same problem who obviously can not post a reply as they can not login!

VDJ TEAM: Has there been any changes to the forum in the last 2 months that may have caused this problem?

Mensajes Thu 23 Sep 04 @ 7:30 am
Duffsterlp:

I was having a similar problem until I clicked on the “Remember my login/password on this computer” tab. You should get the following message:

“Your login and password will be saved on this computer for 30 days, so you won't need to log in manually anymore. Click on the ‘Logout’ button at any time to disable this function.”

I hope this helps you.

OO

Mensajes Thu 23 Sep 04 @ 4:27 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Please delete all cookies and try to log in again. Delete all offline content as well.

Mensajes Thu 23 Sep 04 @ 8:11 pm
Now I am able to log on... that might change in the future, but in the past I did what you said (deleted cookies and temp files) but it didn't work right after that. Hope I'll be able to stay on.

Mensajes Sat 25 Sep 04 @ 7:29 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)