Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Tema: REGARDING SUNDAY HOUSE HEAVEN 27/5

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

JH444PRO InfinityMember since 2005
The Sunday HouseHeaven is a theme night whith resident times for DJ Johnny, DJ Norman Beats & Gwenn between 18-24 euro time. When i did look at the schedule today i did see some other djs that have take slots regarding this hours. We have now take back the slots and hope u can find some other slots to play on. If u like to play on the Sunday HouseHeaven theme night as a guest dj then please contact me on =

johnny.hallberg@stockholm.com

DJ Johnny

Mensajes Tue 22 May 07 @ 7:49 pm
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Thank you DR Johnny.

Well try to search informations on dat forums and on the radio web site info or program pages to avoid schedule cancelled slots dears ! Trying to be clear we work on that. Thanks for understanding.

Mensajes Thu 24 May 07 @ 1:41 am
JH444PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Regarding this problem to not see when its a resident time or not. Why not just have some other coulor on the resident times in the schedule so everyone knows when it its or not. And have a topic here in the forum for the resident djs so if they cant mix then some other dj can take the slot etc.

DJ Johnny

Mensajes Sat 26 May 07 @ 4:42 pm
J was very nice to inform.

Next time you will taste his Magnum 357.

Mensajes Mon 28 May 07 @ 3:23 am
I love the pleasant way all the poeple are speacking and informing each others regarding the planning slots troubles. A very clever topic I agree.

We just need some times to know each others and appreciate our reals values that we have. Somes are here since a long time , somes others not but I like the style of politness here. Sorry for my bad humor jockes it's beyond my own forces to stay serious but what I propose is to make msn meeting , chat meeting stuff like that cause we really have many things to discover and share all together.

Mensajes Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 7:45 pm

Sex on VDJ radio ? where , who... I want in!!! hehehe

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 2:21 pm
snorf wrote :
i don't finish to look for :p

snorf

it looks GREAT! :)

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 6:33 pm
VDJ Video radio is on guyzzz , the surprise is not a surprise anymore so .......Rune is working and coding on that since a long time so ...

Mensajes Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 8:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)