Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Resizing mixlab like skin for multi-video out?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok, so http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/82599/Wishes_and_new_features/dual_lcd_screen__option_(or_3_).html states that it is possible to resize skins. Also I know that

<video pannel="1" source="channel" chan="1">
<pos x="541" y="306"></pos>
<size width="96" height="72"></size>
</video>

<video pannel="1" source="channel" chan="2">
<pos x="643" y="306"></pos>
<size width="96" height="72"></size>
</video>

can be modified so that your 2nd monitor displays deck 1 video, and a third monitor displays deck 2 video.

My question is that if I resize the video panels such that I can use a external video mixer (say Edirol V-4 or V440), will the video playback be smooth and stable? Another question is that if it is possible to send effects to a separate video out so I can chroma-key or do PIP?

And (not to derail or post unrelated stuff in the skin forum), but have the dev's thought about multi-video out, especially with SLI or crossfire video cards becoming more prolific and dual PCI-E 16x slots becoming common on new motherboards? It would certainly offload the CPU cost for video mixing and allow for VDJ to be more stable, granted it would take a much more powerful CPU to handle multiple video-out, but it would allow for more flexability.

Mensajes Sun 20 Jan 08 @ 6:00 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)