Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: Possible to mark loaded/playing Track

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hey @all

After 3 years with Traktor i decide to change to Virtual Vinyl...

I'm diligently write my own skin :)

But some functions I'm missing very strong!

My biggest wish in this time is to see in the browser window, which track is loaded into one of the decks... better: in the browser window and the playlist.... never mind in every open folder, which titel contains!

it can be done with colour the track (as example: Blue for deck 1 and red for deck 2) or with an icon at the left side.

Why? ok, an example... I'm playing bob sinclar and open my HOUSE folder and i can see when i'm scrolling, ok, this track in that version is playing...

But more important for me: late at night i don't know what can i play as next track... now i'm open my playlist from my last set and at once i can see, what i have played after that...i dont must search long in the browser window about the artist or something else...

In the playlist is the playing track highlited in auto mode, and i can change the colour, but i'm missing strangely this function in the browser window during my set! (OK, in Traktor is this as a matter of curse... ;) )

However, thx for the guys, where doing a great job in creating the skins!!
I'm usingas bases the turntablist, great :)

And now i hope, someone can help me!!!

Thx a lot,

Avaco

Mensajes Wed 23 Jan 08 @ 11:30 am
**REMINDER**

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 1:42 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)