Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Qustion with broadcasting.

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

How's come when I click broadcast from my own computer it will generate a link at the bottom so that I and others can listen to what I'm doing live, but that link never works? Can anyone help me?

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 2:23 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 2:48 pm
Wait, so I need to connect to a shoutcast server to do this stuff? So by going to shoutcast.com and connecting to one of their servers it will work?

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:10 pm
There are two ways to use VDJ one as a server its self (easy ) or to setup a shoutcast server on another pc or rent one (advanced) and steam to that both methods are outlined in the link.

Mensajes Sun 27 Jan 08 @ 4:12 pm
friveraPRO InfinityMember since 2008
where can my friends listen to what I'm broadcasting

Mensajes Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 8:36 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
You just give them URL or IP address of the broadcast server or your computer.

Mensajes Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 5:19 am
They can connect to the adress shown on the broadcasting tab if you have a static ip

or if you have enabled forwarding on a router / dynamic adress , your routers adress instead of the internal ip shown on broadcasting tab.

Mensajes Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 5:36 am
Hi all,

I have a big problem. its been years that i use VDJ, but this year i moved on Broadcast. Well i have set up everything to Broadcast and it works just fine. I mean that local clients can have access to my sessions. But, when it comes to foreign clients there is THE PROBLEM!.

In fact am in Mauritius, a small island in the Indian Ocean. When am broadcasting local friends can listen, but when i asked a friend in Australia to connect to the IP generated when i broadcast, its says error on the side. Either can connect to server etc...

Can everyone help me?

Mensajes Thu 16 Oct 08 @ 10:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)