Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Problem with the sound card "Maya 44USB"

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello!

I am new to the Mac OSX Special Forum
This is one month or less, I left the world of "Microsoft" for now arrive at "Apple"! And I do not regret!
I post a message here, because actually, I have a little trouble with my sound card, which is: "Maya 44USB"
My equipment that I use with "Virtualdj"
-- 1 Macbook (White) 2 Gz, 1.5 GB DDR2 SDRAM, 80 GB HDD with External HDD
-- 2 Turntables discs "Tecnics MK2" with "TCV
-- 1 Mixer "NUO4"
-- 1 external sound card "Maya 44USB"

Everything works in general, even the sound card "Maya", but without the "Asio for TCV; my computer, recognizes .... no problem, however, when I pass mode Asio, ... It is not working, even using the device aggregate, in configuring audio and midi! There is no signal for "TCV" after clicking on "Auto Setup"
So my question is: Is that the sound card with a problem? As a "PC" it worked very very good? With the same parameters.
Or should I change the sound card? Because I intend to change it from a "EDIROL FA-66" What Do You Think?

I thank you in advance for your help!

PS: My version is virtualdj "version 5beta3"

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 12:14 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 28 Jan 08 @ 2:20 pm
Hello masterfly83,
i'am pro DJ and i've been far from digital Djing a long time, i was not trusting computers,
please if you can, tell me what you do and how far are you satisfied with your setup as i'm planning to buy the same,
thank you.

Mensajes Tue 23 Dec 08 @ 10:13 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)