Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: DMC-1 / DAC-2 Mapping - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

danielsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure if it should be catigorized as an incomplete feature or bug.. :)

Currently it isn't possible to turn on/off the fx and loop leds on the DAC-2. The correct commands are "90 0D 08" and "90 0E 08" for the loop led and "90 0D 09" and "90 0E 09" for the fx led, I guess. Would be cool to use all the leds..

If we are at the topic, what would make a nice addition is the possibility to display "custom" digits on the display. Sharing the handle would do it, too. :)

Thanks.

Mensajes Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 3:06 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Daniel,

I think the main reason they didn't do it, is because the DMC1 (older version of the dac-2) didn't have these lights (i know it didn't have the fx button) I agree using all the lights is cool, they are there why not right :)

Mensajes Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 12:27 pm

I think so, too. But they do support some symbols which are available on the dmc-1 only, so i thought they might support some dac-2 stuff also.

Mensajes Tue 14 Dec 04 @ 12:48 pm
you need a custom made dll file as a mapper for the dac/dmc

such dll files have to be user made, but I think there are a few users making some dll mappers, as of now.

hopefully they will be available soon

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 9:53 am

dj-in-norway,

Actually i'm the one who was written the mapper dll. The problem is that the SetLed() function provided by VDJ doesn't allow turning on and off the yellow "Loop" and red "FX" led. That's what i wrote in my first post. I would like to upload the dll, but at the moment it is only possible to upload effect plugins so I'm not sure how I should do that.

daniel

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 10:11 am
please upload it at the effect plugins....

other helpfull apps, such as the database updater and parser.dll is also at effect plugins

as the question about the led, I'm not sure, sorry... hopefully Dev Team can answer this when they read this post

Mensajes Thu 16 Dec 04 @ 10:27 am
Sorry, I have to bump this old topic.. This is a very simple fix and we dac-2 users would very much appriciate this. Thanks.

Mensajes Fri 20 May 05 @ 5:44 pm
This bug hasn't been fixed in 3.0 and i guess still not read by the dev team. Could someone in a closer position to the dev team forward this bug please. thanks.

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 6:18 pm
We'll investigate. Daniels when will you post your plugin sources ?

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 6:27 pm
Thanks for the quick response. I didn't know such high-ranked staff was interested in the source. :) I will post the source with the updated plugin. I just waited so I can make use of all the leds and the display but apparently I will have to wait a little longer.

Mensajes Tue 24 May 05 @ 6:55 pm
Still not resolved in the 3.1 release. Allowing the use of those Leds requires changing a single line of code, I guess. I'm still waiting with the release of the updated plugin and the source code until those problems are resolved, so I can use the hardware to its full potential.

Mensajes Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 12:40 pm
daniels, whats new in the mapper compared to the version on the web ?

I'm just waiting for dac-2 to deliver to me, so I am very curious :-)

Mensajes Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 2:33 pm
It is possible to do alpha-numeric searches. There are some other improvements too which I do not remember at the moment...

Mensajes Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 5:37 pm
BUMP ! dev team ???

Mensajes Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 8:43 pm
Still not addressed in the 3.2 release.

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 6:43 pm
Dev staff, plz do not forget this post. Many of us dac2 users would greatly appreciate it...

Killabee44

Mensajes Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 11:47 pm
daniels aren't you able to use setled number greater than defined in the header ?

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 10:15 am
No. Exactly that is the problem..

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 10:28 am
@daniels:

Which compiler do you use to compile your plugin? - I'm still having issues with the DAC-3 plugin (Using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.)

The code I am using can be seen at: http://www.jcdigita.com/virtualdj/code

I currently get the following when compiling:

c:\\data\\miscellaneous\code\\vdj\\DAC3Mapper.h(119) : error C2375: 'DllGetClassObject': redefinition; different linkage
C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Platform SDK\\include\\objbase.h(833) : see declaration of 'DllGetClassObject'

If I correct the function/declaration to match that in objbase.h, it compiles successfully, and VDJ loads with the resulting dac3mapper.dll present, but it doesn't use it (I test by altering one of the button functions in the code - Apply button (Unused) to cue_stop) - VDJ still continues to use the default built-in mappings (I.e: Apply button does nothing.)

I've also tried using Dev C++, but the DLL code this produces isn't compatible (It compiles successfully though without the above issue.)

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:37 pm
Daniels we've asked you many times and a long time ago to post your source code, you've never wanted to do that (always "bla bla I'll do that later...). So how can you ask for help if you can't take 30 seconds to post your source code ?

Mensajes Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:48 pm
65%