Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: CDJ 200s and TCCD not working!!!

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

I am using ESI Maya 44 USB, Compaq with 2.0 ghz dual core processor, 2 gb ram, and 100 gb hard drive, 2 cdj 200's, and Gemini mixer. I am trying to connect using TCCDS, however it doesnt work!!! I have tried everything!! The cables are all set up correctly, I know this for a fact. I used the TCCD's that came with Numark Cue, but it didnt work. Therefore I downloaded the consumer grade TCCD's, and those didn't work either. I loaded a song onto the deck, the song plays, however whatever button I press on the cd player they all pretty much do the same thing, Play/pause. That is it. I can't cue, pitch control, forward/rewind, etc. The timecode signal shows 0% in the timecode config., but the reading shows that its fine. This seems to be a common problem with Numark Cue. Can somebody please help me with this set up. This program isn't reliable at all !!!

Mensajes Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 7:34 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Why are you using a Maya sound card if you have VirtualVinyl? What is wrong with the VV box.

As to your Maya Setup though -- please go through the following ---

Maya44 Soundcard Setup --

Click on the ASIO Configuration button.
In the first tab with all the channels displayed.
Mute the first 4 for Monitoring the inputs.
Set the INPUT Gains at just below 50% (1/2) at about 40%.
Set the OUTPUT Gains at 100%

In the Timecode Configuration, uncheck the Clear Sound option. Use a pitch sensitivity of about 800-1200 (1200 is default, 800 has been found to provide better resolution). Run the Auto Config for both decks.

Now try you timecode, how do they respond ??

Mensajes Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 10:38 pm
The timecode responds. However the timecode quality is at 0%. Same thing happens when: I press play, forward/rewind, cue..they all stop and play the music... None of the buttons actually respond to their given task. My partner dj and I bought the software together, he uses the Numark cue sound card and I use the maya 44 usb with the same mixer. This is why I am using the maya 44 usb... What else can I do??? It would be really great if this could work like Serato. Thanks again!!!

Mensajes Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 11:28 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
After you ran the Auto Config where did the sliders for Gain and Silence end up ?

Mensajes Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 6:12 am
In reference to Cstolls post, thats exactly right man.
If your using the Maya, and you have all the cables connected, the only thing I can think of as to why its not working is the latency you have your timecodes at. Make sure that your preset fader is set to the fastest, also, as for the asio driver in the setup tab, make sure that asio is selected and maya 44usb turns up. Now what I have done to make sure that the Maya works on my end, I downloaded the asio4all driver which you can google and its a free download. When you get that driver, make sure to post back, and I'll guide you on the setup. But main reason your prolly not getting the right control of your decks is because of the latency you have the maya 44 set at, too many programs running in the background, etc...,
Hope this sorta helps in your understanding as to whats really going on with your setup.
Best regards, and be sure to post back
also be sure to read my thread on tccd's, i setup the entire manual for you step by step.

best regards,

JC

Mensajes Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 10:45 am
Alright. I downloaded the VDJ Timecode Pro. And the quality is at 100% and all the controls are working great. However, there is a bit of delay. For instance, when I press play on the cd player, the song doesn't start right away. Or when I use the cue button it is a bit delayed. Is there anyway to fix this or is this just the way it is? Because the performance is no where close to that of using cds. Thanks for your help.

Mensajes Mon 14 Apr 08 @ 12:23 pm
duxiewPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I was thinking the same thing. the performance is noting like cds. it does not start straight away and takes a good few mins to get beats right. what is this problem

Mensajes Mon 02 Mar 09 @ 5:28 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)