Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: An action to improve

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
We should add this to the function "browser_switch()":
So after selecting the browser as it does now, the function should select (when the song are emphasized) the first item (up) in the list of the considered browser.
Because, we don't have any reference of the "select position" when you want to use the function "browser-updown()".

Why?
//////////////
browser_switch(3);
browser_open();
//////////////
don't work !!

Mensajes Sat 25 Dec 04 @ 8:32 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good analyze djcel.

Mensajes Sun 26 Dec 04 @ 3:24 am
To the dev team:
Only to be sure you don't forget that. Very important and easy to do !!!

Note: in the same idea, correct the already known bug with automix when force_face=activated and fade_length=none ;-)

And finally it would be interesting to switch off the headphone volume when you start Virtual DJ.
I had to include that in my plugin headphone (PFL) [when you let the plugin inside a slot, when you start vdj it switch off headphone mix and headphone volume] to avoid to destroy my headphone when i don't think to switch off (i have no mixer table)

Mensajes Fri 14 Jan 05 @ 6:14 pm
Something to improve too:the action "effect_slider"
=> well if we can use + an - to increase/decrease the slider
=> two parameters instead of one
(one for the value of the slider as it is the case now and the other one to select the slider as now we only have access to slider[0] )

Anf for the action browser_switch():
=> in addition i asked (select the first item)
=> add + and - to switch in loop (now we can only go left or right but not come back)

And for the function song_pos(int value):
=> why have you used value like a slider? I mean it should be more interesting to specify the sample (int)
=> i have a plugin view and not a skin view ;-) i can use this function but it's not easy for me, i have to translate the value

Mensajes Thu 20 Jan 05 @ 1:46 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)