Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy ZS 2 Notebook + VDJ

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Honk83Home userMember since 2008
Hello guys,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer, because this is really starting to make me crazy :(

I have a laptop and I recently bought an extra sound card, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy ZS 2 Notebook.
The problem is that I can't setup the sound card together with Virtual DJ correctly. I dont have any mixer yet, I'm just
a "laptop dj" that is fooling around with Virtual Dj right now, but I'm gonna buy a Pioneer DJM-400 soon.
Anyway, I want to setup the sound card in a way, that I can first pre-listen to the track that I'm gonna mix in, in my
headphones first while the other track on Deck B is playing on my Creative Sound Blaster speakers which the audience should
be able to hear.
I have tried almost all the setups and different way to plug in the headphones and speaker but without sucess.
This is making me crazy :(
Please help me.

Greetings from Sweden.

Kindest regards

Mensajes Sun 11 May 08 @ 5:54 pm
pydogHome userMember since 2008
hi Honk,

have you solved the issue with your head phone mix. im going mad also.

any advice?

Py

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 3:19 pm
03LXV6Home userMember since 2008
There are 2 ways you can achieve this. Your Audigy sound card must be set up as 4.1 or higher. In the VDJ sound configuration select the the option that shows the speaker and headphone. Under sound card select the ASIO driver. You can then set the output options for main and headphones by using the front and rear outputs of the audigy sound card.

You can also use the 2 sound card option and the audigy will be for main and the notebook headphone jack will be for headphones. I am using the X-Fi card now so I don't remember the exact settings but this is what I remember from when I was using it.

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 7:22 pm
dubursHome userMember since 2007
i recommend the second option (2 soundcards)....i have been using that option from day one with my setup...i think its great

i have another query relating to the Sound Blaster Audigy ZS 2 Notebook + VDJ.... i recently acquired the timecode cds from the website...and i tested it with 1 timecode set up and it works great....i was wondering if it is possible to use the same soundblaster audigy for a 2 timecode set up. the reason i ask is...when i choose the setting it does not tell me "ERROR in ASIO driver: not enough channels"...so i figure it can be done but yet the soundcard only has 1 stereo input....if it can be done any ideas on how to set it up?

Mensajes Thu 13 Nov 08 @ 8:58 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)