Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Tema: All I want for Christmas is Time Coded Vinyl

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Please tell me they will be available again soon. I've been trying to order for a few weeks and get the sold out message. Mgmt. Team, any estimate?

Mensajes Mon 03 Jan 05 @ 3:29 pm
for christmas?? 2005? lool ;)

they will be back in stock shortly, please check back in a few days

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 6:17 am
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I ordered mine right before Christmas and I didn't get the out of stock message. It looks like it billed my credit card. Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Mensajes Tue 04 Jan 05 @ 10:59 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
So Doc Z, you're the one who got the last set. I just tried ordering again and got the message. Are you shipping to the US? How much were you hit up for shipping?

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 1:45 pm
djbizzyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ-in-Norway.
I know u said they will be in stock soon, but can i at least make an order, or u add me the people who already are ahead of me. I'm leaving soon the U.S. and i wanted to set up everything here to be able to get additional whatever here. I have the turntables, mixer, laptop, maya44 usb soundcard, i only need the TCV. Also, the fees here are much cheaper than in Africa. hahahahaha.

What u do when a song in faster in one souncard that in the other. I know there is a post about that but they don't explain how to get rid of that.

Thanks a lot.

Mensajes Wed 05 Jan 05 @ 8:30 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
Sorry DJEJ. I just got mine in the mail Wednesday. Unfortunately, I won't be around till Sunday to give they a try. Thank you VDJ!

Mensajes Thu 06 Jan 05 @ 9:18 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)