Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Tema: 1920x1200 skin does it exist?

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Ok I have seen many post with people asking about a 1920x1200 widescreen skin and I've seen posts from others asking if anyone would use one if they made one, and saw posts saying yes. But does one exist is my question? I'm seriously considering purchasing a licence for VirtualDJ if there is a skin of this resolution available. I'm using PCDJ now with a highres skin and it allows me to use a lot of my resulotion for my song database without scrolling left/right etc. This is what I'm looking for with VDJ mainly, making good use of my high res screen for my music database when searching, scrolling etc.

Comments would be appreciated.

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 12:44 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hi,

I don't think there are any 1920x1200 skins for the moment. The maximum size found on the skin download page is 1680x1050.

1920x1200 screens are quite new, a year ago nobody had a screen displaying a resolution that high.

However, i am actually working on a skin resizer, that will let all users resize a skin from original size to any size (up to 9999x9999 pixels).

And I'm sure in less than 6 months, some skins in 1920x1200 will be coming.

Mensajes Tue 08 Jul 08 @ 3:54 am
There is a skin resizer in the downloads section, i'v resized a few skins to 1920x1200 and they all work fine, i think you will need to be a registered user to get it though???

Mensajes Fri 11 Jul 08 @ 7:49 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
In early 2004 I bought a 15.4" laptop that was at 1920x1200. Dell has offered this as an option for quite some time.

That is actually part of the reason I made my VideoVision skins, because I needed something bigger... but yeah, I didn't really see the point in putting all that work into making a skin that less than 2% of VDJ's users could actually use, so initially I made a 1280 pixel wide skin, and later made a 1440 pixel wide skin. Both have versions tall enough to accomodate the full 1200 pixel height of a 24" screen (1920x1200).

I actually liked not having the skin be the full width of the screen so that I could run a text editor and other applications alongside virtual DJ, so it's worked out really well for me.

Mensajes Sun 13 Jul 08 @ 2:10 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)