Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: virtual timecode HELP! no waves just lines????O

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello everyone!
thanks in advance for any help given.
Ok i have a maya 44 usb and the Ion IDJ02M DJ Kit Turntables Mixer Mic Headphones Pro package
everything is set up and working fine except for the timecode setup when i open the config instead of waves like i see in all the setupvideos on youtube theres just red and green lines that move even when the turntables are turned off i hit auto config but the quality stays at 0% im 99% sure my connections are hooked up right im really stumped any help would be greatly appreciated

Mensajes Sun 31 Aug 08 @ 11:12 pm

Mensajes Mon 01 Sep 08 @ 11:41 pm
im using the virtual vinyl i ordered off of this website... i guess theyre grounded correctly the grounding wire gets screwed into my mixer from the tables...

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 4:12 pm
You should register your serial number so you can receive all the benefits.

Have you changed the other settings "SOUND SETTINGS"?

Have you changed the setting on the soundcard to Phono?

Mensajes Tue 02 Sep 08 @ 11:41 pm
kingsamsam0018 wrote :
im using the virtual vinyl i ordered off of this website... i guess theyre grounded correctly the grounding wire gets screwed into my mixer from the tables...

Try Moving your ground wire to the COMPUTER case. Make sure you ground it directly to the metal chassis of your case or laptop.

This sounds a bit silly but there was quite the running gag around here for about 6 months involving skyfxl (Simon Dangs). Usually this was his first bit of advise. It works.

Mensajes Wed 03 Sep 08 @ 12:02 am
sboneyHome userMember since 2008
how do i get serial numbers i have virtualdj 4

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 1:36 am
sboney wrote :
how do i get serial numbers i have virtualdj 4

You must purchase VirtualDJ to obtain a serial number: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Purchasing VirtualDJ will allow you to download the latest v5.2.1 version along with skins, effects and many other add-ons.

NOTE: Please create a new topic rather than hijacking another thread that is not related to your question in any way.

Mensajes Fri 03 Oct 08 @ 12:51 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)