Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Tema: Visualisations Tip & Question

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

Hello, my last message was a mistake, so erase it if you can...

I am DJ-ing almost 3 years. In the beginning i was using WinAmp 2.8 with Visualisations. I used to put Overlay on them, and turn on the TV on TV-output and have a Full-Screen Visualisation while playing music. Well, times have changed, atomix came... Somewhere I found some dll's and make a Visualisations from WinAmp to work on Atomix. I needed good machine for that, but it was awesome effect!

Question: Atomix is older program ------> He has vis. VDJ is new program ----------> He don't have vis. Well, i know that very powerful machines is needed for that, but there are people who can use it smart!

Tip: R4 Visualisations are THE BEST IN THE WORLD, and I am real they are really the best (like comparing Virtual DJ to old Winamp :) That VIS works independently from program, you start them, and set which audio/output you want to scan (Wave if you want vis. to be in rhythm of the music) and they work... no plugin needed, only 384MB ram more :) There is one more good thing, you can turn your mic, and set Mic In, and if you get good sensitivity, when you say something, picture will move :) It can be controled over the network, over the net, it has amasing controls and... much more...

Mensajes Wed 19 Jan 05 @ 8:57 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)