Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: icue wont work with VDJ 4.2 (solved) - Page: 1

Esta parte del tópico es antigua y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

i just purchesed the icue and it wornt work with VDJ 4.2. is there anyway to get it to work. the cue LE is nothing like the VDJ. thanks

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 9:57 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Mensajes Mon 08 Sep 08 @ 3:18 pm
done but now i hear alot of pops or skips as i move my sliders or ay other knobs. i even unpluged the icue and did it with a mouse and my music still skips..what now?

Mensajes Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 3:48 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Do untick the safemode in VDJ, set latency to auto;)

Mensajes Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 4:57 pm
AWESOME, Works like a champ now. thanks. i would have never thaught of unchecking that box--i would think that the safe box meant that it was the most simplest configuration..thanks again

Mensajes Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 1:25 pm
Glad u get it sorted;)

Mensajes Fri 12 Sep 08 @ 1:38 pm
kadeHome userMember since 2006
hey spinnaj or anyone that is willing to lend a helping hand. I figured since you helped the other DJ sort out his problem maybe you can assist me with mine. I recently purchased the Hercules RMX and installed it on my laptop. Now every time I play music it skips after every 15 seconds or so. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times but to no avail. Can you please assist me? I have a party tonight!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 7:39 am
Have u downloaded to their recent driver for the rmx? Have u downloaded the V5.2.1 from ur download centre?

Hmm also check whether there s a conflict of driver in ur laptop.Try to use different usb port and attached it before rebooting ur laptop.

U have a party tonight... hmm the fastest way is to install the trial from this site n use it first if there no time. In config then, choose performance to fastest, set latency to auto n untick safemode n tick overclock..

Regards;)

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 8:01 am
Yes, as Spinna said, try using the trial version & also with the trial/ pro version you can try using WDM drivers which will be much more stable & fewer problems. For WDM, in your hercules control panel make sure WDM circle has silver backing, and in VDJ sound config choose; timecodes: none, headphones, sound card: RMX icon, and make sure "apply eq on external inputs" is unchecked (leaving it checked will force it back into ASIO drivers).

I only use WDM drivers as I had many problems with ASIO on my laptop, and the unit performs excellent with WDM drivers on my low end laptop;^]

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 8:11 am
Thanks guys. However I cannot find the config button anywhere on the default skin. All I i see is the menu button on the top right and when i click on it, it says to upgrade to the pro version. It says nothing about anything else you guys were telling me about. And I'm not as computer savy as the two of you. Could you spell these things out for me? I'm still in the learning process. Thanks alot!

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 8:42 am
Are you still on the DJC edition? If so, the DJC edition doesn't include the config. options. So under config. choose "download 20 day trial", download it & instal it, that version should have the config. options and being that it's a 20 day trial you could use it for your party tonight. On your desktop, after instaling the trial, there should be two VDJ icons, one for DJC edition & another for the trial version, open up the trial vesrion;^]

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 8:48 am
i think that maybe there is something wrong with my laptop because i downloaded the trail version and the music still skips. I downloaded on my desktop and my brother's laptop and it works fine. Maybe it's my computer. What do you think?

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:22 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
kade wrote :
i Maybe it's my computer. What do you think?

What are your laptop specs, If it is a oldish one, you may struggle.

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:38 am
Inspirion 1520 intel core(tm)2 duo cpu t7300 @ 2.00ghz 2.00ghz ... 2046mb of ram ... 32-bit operating system. Is that the specs you were asking for?

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:43 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Yep,

Well the specs looks OK. If you are using the trail version (if it allows you) try this.

VirtualDJ Config>Preformance tab> Set the Preset slider all the way to Fastest. Latency on Auto (from drop down), Uncheck Safe mode and Overclock.

Give that a go.

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 9:59 am
It sounds like your still using ASIO, was one of the problems I had with ASIO;^]

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:02 am
I willl try the trial version but I do have the full version. Is there any way I can fix the sound problem with the full version instead of having to use the trail version. By the way I NEVER had this problem with the MK2. What could be the problem???????

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:07 am
how do i switch out of ASIO if there are no options for me to go to? The only options it gives me is the trial version and the upgrade to pro. When I first installed it I already used the trial version so I believe I cannot use it anymore

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:09 am
If u have the pro version, pls register in ur profile n upgrades to the latest version. Thanks;)

The option will be at herc control panel.

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:10 am
Register your full version & update to latest version. I'm tellin' ya, switching to WDM will most likely solve your problem. In pro version ASIO is only neccesary for using the external inputs and/ or timecode. Good luck, I'm about to head out;^]

Mensajes Sat 20 Sep 08 @ 10:11 am
48%