Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Error when installing................Please Help

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

djpr1PRO InfinityMember since 2008
Sup guys,
I'm getting this message when i try to install VDJ in my second Laptop

Invalid skin file (error line % in the xml)

Any Help will be appreciated
Thanks

Mensajes Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 12:22 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi there, try to reinstall it. It should be ok;)

Mensajes Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 3:29 pm
Thanks Spinna got that sort out. Now when i try to configure time codes and i select the external sound card (I'm using conectiv) it crashes. Also cpu is way up there like 50-60 during playback with Laptop internal card. I'm new with Mac so any input will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Mensajes Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 8:22 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Unfortunately, timecode only works with the Virtual Vinyl sound card or the Hercules RMX controller. This has been an issue since VDJ has dropped. VDJ support says that it's a problem with the aggregate device and they're working on it. Hopefully full timecode support will be with us soon. There is no time frame for this. So, the best advice is to wait patiently.

As for the CPU issue... it's been said if you go to settings/codecs and change the default audio decoder to the quick time decoder it helps.

Good luck!

Mensajes Tue 09 Sep 08 @ 9:32 pm
Thank you very much!!! HiTower

Mensajes Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 8:20 am
hello, I just updated to pro edition but i can't instal it in my mac if somebody know how to do it please let me know

Mensajes Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 5:45 am
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi leonard, installing on mac is easy. Just open the application and it will self install. Pls tell in detail what problem u encounter. Thanks:)

And last and not least, welcome to the mac community and as a pro user;)

Mensajes Thu 11 Sep 08 @ 6:20 am
hi.. im tryng to install virtual DJ on my mac book but when i open the file it says choose a file to open with and im not sure how to get it open and start installing ...

Mensajes Tue 27 Jan 09 @ 9:39 am

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)