Ingreso rápido:  

Forum: Old versions

Tema: Hercules RMX WDM Driver issue...

Este tópico es antiguo y puede contener información incorrecta para la nueva versión.

clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I frequently start getting noise while using the RMX with the WDM drivers. When I first start everything usually works fine but after a while when I am using the knobs, sliders. and cross-fader I will notice this low frequency noise coming out with the music. It's especially noticeable while using the jog wheels. If I purposely spin one of the jog wheels real fast it will get louder. I can usually get it to stopby restarting VDJ but this is not particularly acceptable during the middle of a set. :)

I do not have this issue while using the ASIO drivers. But when I'm using the ASIO drivers I am unable to use VDJ's native recording or audio streaming.

Has anyone else had this noise problem with the WDM drivers?

Mensajes Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 1:45 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

you may have your sound performance set abit to high,

On the Performance tab, slide the Pre-set slider all the way to the left (fastest) and set Latency to Auto.

Then give the WDM another try.

Mensajes Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 2:41 am
clintdPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks Jimmy. I'll try this in the next day or 2 and see how it goes. You maybe right now that you mention that. I did tweak my sound settings some a while back but was using ASIO only at the time.

Mensajes Tue 23 Sep 08 @ 7:32 pm

(Los tópicos y foros antiguos son automáticamente cerrados)